- 4 tinned peaches, peeled and sliced (or you can use frozen)
- 4 tablespoons cold orange juice
- 2 cups chilled sparkling white wine or sparkling apple juice, plus more for serving
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Place sliced peaches in freezer for 1 hour. Reserve the liquid syrup.
- Combine peaches and lime juice to a smooth puree. If you like you drink sweeter add some of the fruit syrup to the peach puree.
- Pour half the puree into two champagne flutes. Drizzle two teaspoons of orange juice into each glass. Pour remaining peach puree. Top up with sparking wine or juice as per your choice.
- Garnish with a peach or orange slice. A young basil flower or edible flower is also an option.