- Beat the heat with Chaisicles- popsicles made from fresh fruit juice in chai glasses. Blueberry and black tea, watermelon, lychee and lime flavours. You could try almost any fresh fruit juice.
- FOR 6 4 OZ OR HALF CUP CHAI GLASSES
- 5 cups of your choice of fresh fruit juice such as watermelon, orange, pineapple or flavoured iced tea such as mint or black tea. You can also use lemonade or limeade.
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh fruit to pair with you juices. blueberry and black tea, pineapple and orange juice, mango with passionfruit, use any combination you like
- 6 flat candy sticks to insert in the glasses
- Pour the juice or steeped into Chai glasses, add the fruit and stir. Stick them in the freezer until soft ice forms between 1-3 hours depending on you climate- it takes longer in hot weather. Press a candy stick in the middle of the semi formed ice and return to freezer until it solidifies.
- To unmold rub the glass with both hands to loosen popsicle. Give the candy stick a twist and a tug. Enjoy!!
- For adults only you could add a dash of booze.
© 2023 All content copyright: Tara Deshpande